Legal toolkits: know your rights
Our advice guides are here to provide advocates of people with a learning disability information on a range of topics, from housing and education to health and social care.
If you are a family member, support worker or advocate to someone with a learning disability, these guides also aim to give you peace of mind by offering clear and practical advice.
- Accessing health and social care services: the rights of adults with a learning disability
Published 8 September 2015, last updated May 2017
- Housing Law: the rights of tenants with a learning disability
- Housing Law: the rights of tenants with a learning disability - supplement
Published 8 September 2015, last updated February 2017
- Applying for specialist further education provision: young people aged 16-25
Published - September 8 2015, last updated February 2017
- Supporting parents with a learning disability through the child protection system
Published 8 September 2015, last updated January 2017
- Advocacy and Access to Information under the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Published 4 May 2017
If you have a question about learning disability, or for information and support, contact us:
Freephone: 0808 8000 300 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm)